About Chris Pepmeyer
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Galesburg real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Galesburg areas, please contact me.
- Click here to search for Galesburg & Knox County area homes!
- Specializes in single family residential, small acreages, and income properties
- Residential relocation and corporate property specialist
- Continually updates real estate education and technology to keep buyers and sellers informed
- My knowledge of real estate has helped many first time buyers find the right home
- MRR - Most Referred Realtor Award (1998-2000)
- President West Central Illinois Association of Realtors 1997 and 2006
- Galesburg Board of Realtors "Realtor of the Year" 1998
- Consistent top producer
- BA Degree - Illinois Wesleyan University
- Enjoy showing and training Tennessee Walking Horses
- Owns two mares who are TWHBEA Supreme Versatility Champions
- Member Illinois Walking Horse Assn., TWHBEA & member of several local saddle clubs
- Previous junior high teacher
- Also like to hike, trail ride and enjoy studying American history
- Over 30 years in the real estate profession
- Illinois licensed real estate broker
- Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Ready to put my knowledge of the Galesburg area real estate market to work for you!